Sunday Funday

So around here, every Sunday is deemed "Sunday Funday" and with that came back to back softball games starting at 8am in Santee (La Jolla of East County for those who remember the Mayor of Santee wanting to give the city a new name). By 8:30am the sun was already hot and we still had one more game to play at 9am. The "Bettys" had a win and a loss and unfortuantely, first baseman Nicole will be out for two weeks with a severe ankle sprain. After playing and cheering on my favorite team Looking to Score in 85 degree heat, it was time to go home to see what I could get into. Plans to take pictures fell through so I took one of my cameras to my favorite watering hole to see if there was anything interesting to photograph. I spent a little time on the patio and found my favorite little corner where a few of the Gossip Grill employees posed for pictures. Moe Girton is the GM of my favorite spot so it was nice to sit there and sip on a beer in between catching her talk with customers.

Comments