Families Belong Together.

Today marked the third day of summer but it's weather was a spooky June gloom. I hopped on the  bus and made my way to downtown San Diego to see the turnout of this rally on this gloomy day. I ride the bus if I need to go downtown as I dislike searching for parking and didn't want to risk getting a parking ticket. I'm cheap, I don't like paying for parking. One thing for sure, there is never a shortage of homemade signs no matter what your political views are. The tone of the rally seemed upbeat in that participants were happy to be there, probably happy that the sun wasn't beating down on them. I tried to show up fashionably late because I tend to lose interest in rallies after a certain amount of time and unfortunately, the march had not started on time so onward home.




Comments