Help Portrait is...







...one of the most magical ways to spend a brisk December morning in San Diego. This is my third year serving others through photography and it just gets better. This year I participated in Help-Portrait here in San Diego. Ordinarily I don't post the images because the subjects are high profile due to their personal circumstances but as that was not the case this year, I did pick out a couple to share. This year, me and 20 other people set up at the City Heights Farmer's Market. Partnered with the IRC, we took pictures of people who passed by with their children and offered a free picture of parents and their children, couples, new mothers and anyone else shopping at the market. City Heights is home to thousands of transpalnted refugees so it was nice to make pictures of people representing the different ethnicities throughout City Heights. I recommend participating in Help Portrait at least once in your life whether you are a photographer or a volunteer.









Comments