Sometimes my problems are not as large as they seem



The above images are of a homeless man who posed for a picture. The man known as "Breed" is living with two types of cancer as well as being homeless yet he seems pretty happy for the most part. Breed doesn't believe in pity and says he wouldn't trade his problems for anything. Breed has been homeless for the past three years and basically he has been homeless since coming to San Diego from Chicago. Breed says he will return to Chicago in the summertime to be with his 21 children. Breed says the biggest problem in San Diego is the homelessness and the lack of resources for the homeless. A very pleasant man eager to sit and talk to anyone willing to listen. After a refreshing beverage, my friend Jerod and I said our goodbyes and wished the man well. Sometimes my problems aren't as large as I think they are I guess.

Comments