Academy Awards Red Carpet After Party at Drai's Hollywood





I don't really get starstruck because I look at celebrities as simply people with more money than what I have. I gotta admit that there is a tad of envy when it comes to Academy Award after parties and all of Hollywood is in one placed dressed in gowns that cost more than my Jeep when it was new. When my buddy Jerod hooked me up, I had to jump on this assignment(thanks mom for the gas money). Some outtakes from my first big red carpet event. E! Celebrates the Academy Awards. Located at the iconic intersection of Hollywood and Vine, Drai's was originally opened as a restaurant in the mid 1990's by nightclub impresario Victor Drai. Now back in Hollywood with partners Cy and Jessie Waits (of Tryst and XS in Las Vegas, Victor Drai says hello again to LA.

Comments