From the Blood of Their Youth Tulips Grow





So I got on the bus and went to Balboa Park after hearing about another protest. I live on the busline and it's more convenient than driving sometimes. This group decided in an effort to grow that they would hold a joint mega protest with three other groups. Bad ideal IMO! I'm a little irritated that the whole scene had a weird vibe to it which didn't make for great pictures like I had the last protest. Each group had it's own agenda and basically took advantage of the fact that their would be a crowd there so they could sell their newsletters, pass out their "propaganda" and exercise their freedom of speech. I think the pro Iran group hold better protests on their own and while I understand trying to branch out, their message was lost in the translation.



Comments