Help-Portrait 2010 - San Diego


It was that that time of the year again. This was my second time of the year I participated in Help-Portrait. Help-Portrait is a movement of photographers who use their talents to help those in need. The goal is simple. You find a person in need, take their picture and give them a print. This year, there were three sites the San Diego team worked with. Seasons For Change participated again this year as they did in our first event last year, we picked up the Bayside Community Center in Linda Vista and St. Claire's House in Escondido. It was a long morning. I have been battling a cold since last Friday so that made the day even longer. I was able to find a MUA for our morning shoot at St Claire's and I want to give a shout out to Katie for helping us out. We had three MUAs on hand to do makeup for the ladies and girls. I posted a picture of the group of photographers who shot but as you know I need to protect the women at St. Claire's.

Comments

  1. Nice! What a great project to be a part of. You did a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Big D. I believe in Karma and taking these pictures helps me as much as it helps the participants. I actually saw two families from last year who remembered me and gave me a hug for coming back this year. Didn't expect them to remember me but then again, they told me they didn't expect me to remember their families either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment